Thursday, July 22, 2010

FiRsT tiMe for eVeryThiNg

So yesterday was pretty productive. I had a free day so I went with my little cousin Sha to Medgar Evers (the college she'll be attending in the fall) to register for classes. It was a good thing I was there because they really weren't helping those poor frightened freshman. They didn't know what the hell to do lol. So me begin the expert schedule maker lol I helped my baby with a great schedule. Classes from 930-5 Tuesday's and Thursday's... Who had a schedule like that their freshman year? Nobody that's who!!! That gave me an idea, I know a lot of the time the counselors are really busy with helping students and could use the help so I think I'm going to try to get a job in the registrar's office to help Freshman with all their needs. I mean I know the ropes and lets face it I can't mess these chickies up anymore then they already are... Just something new I'm working on to make the world a better place... We'll see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww yay! How nice of you and definitely sounds like a great idea. =)

SimplyRae said...

Thanks Franky... I think it'll be a good thing for me. I'm always trying to help someone with something and since I'm deff familiar with the process it'll b easy breezy