Monday, December 6, 2010

Impromptu afternoons

After spending what felt like 100 hours in the financial aid office at my school, I left out feeling drained and down right defeated. Ugh, Why must financial aid be so damn stressful? Anyway I find myself walking towards the train station thinking of what I could possibly do to get me out of this depressing state, when I notice a lot of traffic in Bryant park. I hadn't come up with a get happy quick scheme so I decided to be noisy and see what was going on...
I discovered all types of fun... Ice skating, food vendors, jewelry vendors, I mean all types of goodies! Needless to say when I left Bryant park, my sadness had flown the coop. Being surrounded by those families enjoying themselves did just the trick. I mean how could I possibly sad? I live in the most fabulous city (flaws and all), and it's the most wonderful time of the year...

No comments: