Sunday, December 5, 2010

Juicy Pink Kisses

So this lipstick designed by Nicki M herself is like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands! M-poss-eeee-blay(impossible lol)... The two previous Fridays P4F has been on sale, its sold out in under 10 minutes. Insane! Pink 4 Friday to me is the perfect shade of pink I know I know but if you guys are unsuccessful at getting you hands on this gorgeous lipstick Pink nouveau, chatterbox or amplified by MAC are all great alternatives. I mean chatterbox is not as soft as Pink 4 Friday, its brighter but still so pretty! I'll post some pic' s of them all so you guys can draw your own conclusion about the colors. Stay tuned I plan on posting a bunch of pics of all three of them. So far I have two out of the three :) Well here are the lipsticks. Lata Shade#1 Chatterbox Shade #2 Pink Nouveau
Shade #3 Amplified worn by the beautiful Nikeole of the diary of a loner

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Pink Nouveau....that's my new ish. I like it better than snob