Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 Days to New York

It's so much power in simply believing... I was starving like Marvin and all I wanted was a #11 from McDonald's lol... Because I recently sold my car I asked my mom to use her car to go get food. Got to McDonald's, got my food and I was happy. While passing the corner store up the street from my house I decided I wanted so hot fries, so I stopped. Went inside and what do you know they don't have any. Bummer. Come outside, hop in the car, turn the key and nothing... Hmmmm ok let me try again! Yep still nothing. Ugh really? I sat there and waited for my help and something inside me said go get a scratch off lol. So I did. Scratch scratch scratch and what do you know I won $100! Whoo hoo. I don't care what anyone says that was a blessing. Gambling or not its still a blessing. That my friends was all I needed to get my ticket to New York. Blessings can come from anywhere. I'm taking this for what it is and I'm extremely grateful... Nuuuuu Yurk here I come! yaabaa dee that's all folks...

2 comments:

Allan.Marco said...

OMG!!!! That was a TRUE blessing in disguise!!!! I'm super dumb happy for you Babe!!!! I wasn't worried about you not getting up there! God always works it out!!!

SimplyRae said...

Yes he does... Lawd I was so happy! I thought about doing wht they wanted Chris to have done for his counseling position lmbo... He said no my child no need to resort to that, I got you baby!