Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quelle Surprise!

After my rocky start yesterday, I just wanted to go out and have a good time with my friends. Today I only have 3 days until I leave for New York so in these last days I'm not worrying about money, a job, or details. The only thing I'm worried about is being with the people I care about. Last night, my good friend Justin and I went to Zen for some half off sushi, wasabi-tini's and a surprise party. I wasn't hungry so all I had was a drink that had me feeling woooonderful! Like always our night took an unexpected turn and we got a flat tire... Luckily our AAA guys Richard was so fun. The night was saved! Thanks Richard... To Penguins Surprise party we went! Where the good time continued...

3 comments:

Allan.Marco said...

LMMFAO @ Blue BUnny!!!!! She always busting out her heels!!! Old raggedy ass!! LMMFAO

Unknown said...

LMAO @ MARCO POLO talking about Blue Bunny...gotta love Blue Bunny =)

Unknown said...

Thank you Franky...that's why Blue Bunny loves you, bc you always got her back! Allan just mad bc he done had Newport how long? now and she still wearing that same raggedy dress with them same raggedy holes! Glad Richard was there to save the day...me and Blue Bunny will forever be grateful!