Sunday, May 2, 2010

Art and Culture Festival

May 2, 2010 was the art and culture festival. It's was truly good to see the talented people in this area get together to showcase their work. You see Greensboro not the most artsy city so I'm always really excited when they do things like this. This place is crawling with talented people but what they lack is exposure. They showcased their work to the people of Greensboro and now I'm sharing it with my dayleighdose readers. Enjoy people! These are the coolest necklaces I've ever seen. The designer Liz Hendrix made these necklaces out of different types of buttons. How neat is that?!! Simply couldn't resist spending $14 on a one of a kind necklace. You can get one for yourself by hitting Liz up at epaisleyh@yahoo.com Im GAGA for earrings so this booth was everything to me... Wayne and Guylene Carver recycle, restore and redesign vintage costume jewelry... You can check them out at www.carverjewelryrepair.com or www.carverjewelry.etsy.com

2 comments:

Allan.Marco said...

Thsi was By Far the Coolest thing I've been to in a minute!!!

SimplyRae said...

I know... I've been talking with the girl who made the necklaces to maybe get an exclusive feature on dayleigh dose... So cool