Friday, May 21, 2010

Meet Lookbook.nu

Well hello Dayleigh Dosers, Its been a whole week since we last met and I apologize for that. I've been hard at work on improving dayleigh dose and soon a new project will be under way! I just wanted to touch bases with you guys to inform you on this amazing site I'm now a member of. Its called Lookbook and it's simply a collection of pictures from people all over the world. You see what people are wearing, how they're wearing it and where they're getting it. I especially like this social network because of its exclusivity! In order to become a member on lookbook, you have to be invited by someone who's already a member. Their are only people serious about their fashion on lookbook, which I definitely appreciate. My experience on lookbook has already proven to be benificial because I've connected with some talented people and we're now in the lab creating greatness. Well there it is people! Stay tuned and stay aware...http://lookbook.nu/user/168893-Raevaughn-F

No comments: