Monday, May 10, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY 2 - OFFICIAL TRAILER

For anyone who knows me knows that I'm a complete Sex and the city junky! Seriously. Give me a test about any episode on any season and I promise I'll get a 110. I mean how can you not love them? These women are sexy, smart, fun, successful and FABULOUS. They have a special place in my heart. I swear they're so real to me. Carrie Bradshaw in partictular; from the obsession with shopping ( SHOE'S!!!), to my very own Mr. Big, its like we're one in the same. I feel like everytime I pop in a dvd it's like i'm on the phone with them and they're giving me insight on what they did with my very same issue. Yes it's that serious... So it's no secret that I've been biting my nails waiting for SATC2 to hit the theaters. Im so excited, my ladies are back! But what is more amazing to me is that Mr. Adian is back. This is the monkey wrench I need in my life. I predict that this movie will be the best yet and surpass the half billion numbers that SACT the movie bought in... Only time will tell. Oh geez I can't wait!

No comments: