Monday, May 24, 2010

One, Two, Three strikes you're out

The Grasshopper stadium was the place to be yesterday evening. The International Civil Rights Museum had a party deck and being that I'm so darn popular, of course I was in there. Ok so I wasn't on the party deck because I'm so cool, I was there because my good friend who works there invited me... And ok so maybe being on a party deck at a baseball game doesn't necessarily make you hot stuff but it was really fun and a great opportunity for the museum to get new members. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I had a great time being with everyone last night but I think the real reason for my excitement was me being reunited with the game. Nowadays baseball is about the only sport I somewhat follow and it was just a treat being at a game. I've loved baseball ever since I was a little girl. You see my uncle played for the minor league and I wanted nothing more to go see him play. That started my life long love affair.

No comments: